A candidate is declared eligible for UG Courses, if he/she has passed the degree examination of a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks and minimum 45% marks for backward class candidates from anywhere in India. Such candidate’s application must be accompanied with relevant caste certificates at the time of confirming the admission. Absence of such certificates at the time of submitting the Admission application forms for admission to the course disqualifies them from category seats, Final year degree students, who have not received their result will be allowed to appear for the admission process, provided at the time of taking admission they have a certificate from their college/university about being a final year student awaiting result.
- If your application is approved, an offer of admission to the programme of your choice will be sent via an email, followed by anofficial letter of admission.
- The letter of admission will be sent via courier. Details regarding payment of fees at the time of admission, date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be included in the admission letter.
- Offer of admission will be valid only for the particular programme opted by the candidate and for the academic session indicated by the student on the application form.
- Failure to pay the fee within the specified date or reporting for classes after payment of fee will result in cancellation of admission.
Criteria for Admission
The selection to VGT is purely on merit basis; your relative performance in each of the given criteria will be used for the purpose of selection. The criteria used are given below
- Consistency of Academics
- Leadership Qualities
- Academic Scores
- Interview Scores
- Versatility and Achievements